Had a blast being interviewed by Ted J. Odorico on Golf Talk Live about my book, The Social Golf Course on March 13, 2014.
Listen to the interview here – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/golftalklive/2014/03/13/mar-13th-2014–coaches-corner-plus-guest-michele-trimarche-zeb-welborn
Golf Talk Live happens every Thursday starting at 6pm PST and Ted interviews “some of the best teachers, club makers, and golf industry types around the world.
Ted’s show starts off with an interactive segment between golfer and teacher. It’s an opportunity to talk with some of the best instructors in golf like:
- Clint Wright – PGA Teaching Professional at R3 Golf Academy.
- Stan Moore – PGA Teaching Professional at BocaRatonGolfLesson.com.
- Brian Dobbie – PGA Golf Professional at Montclair Golf Club, New Jersey.
He then transitions to a call in session from 6PM – 7PM CST where golfers can get some great tips from the “Coaches Corner” panel.
Later in the show, Ted interviewed PGA/LPGA Class A Professional – Michele Trimarche . . . And last, but certainly not least, me, Zeb Welborn to discuss the launch of “The Social Golf Course”.
During the interview we discussed The Social Golf Course, a book co-authored by Zeb Welborn of 19th Hole Media and John Hakim of Greenskeeper.org. During the interview I was able to share my thoughts on social media, golf and the golf course industry. Ted had some questions about his social media presence too and I was able to help him out with that a little bit as well.
All in all, I had a blast being on Ted’s Golf Talk Live and would encourage you to take a listen!
Mar. 13th, 2014 – Coaches Corner plus Guest- Michele Trimarche & Zeb Welborn
Get Our Golf Course Marketing Emails
Latest posts by Zeb Welborn (see all)
- GolfBoard and Social Media: How To Surf Your Way to Sales And Marketing Success - February 27, 2018
- Eight Ways To Improve Your Golf Course’s Chances Of Luring More Weddings Via Social Media - February 17, 2018
- 19th Hole Media Top 10 of 2017 – The Best in Golf for 2017 - January 15, 2018