Ruairidh Macdonald, the host of The Scottish Golf Podcast interviewed me about my book, The Social Golf Course. Listen to the episode titled, Social Media in Scottish Golf Travel, by clicking on the link.
During the interview we talk about my Scottish heritage and how I’ve been able to help golf courses reach more customers and get golfers to play more often using social media.
The Scottish Golf Podcast launched to enhance the travelling golfers understanding of the Scottish golf scene. For too long, the traveling golfer been puzzled by what awaits them on this golf course infested isle. The podcast hopes to unearth the gems of Scotland while showcasing the great variation of golf courses, hotels and activities this great country has to offer. Make the trip to Scotland the most fulfilling you can at any budget and experience all that Scotland has to offer.
The Scottish Golf Podcast aims to:
- Showcase Scotland as truly the best golf destination by covering a wide spectrum of activities that the country has to offer golfers
- We want to distribute revenue generated through golf tourism throughout Scotland and away from the statistic ’75% of revenue, created by 25% of courses’
- Create a better experience for you the inbound travelling golfer and create a platform where golfers can share great Scottish Golf experiences
I had a fantastic time chatting with Ruairidh and hope one day to get the chance to play at the home of golf. If I do, I’ll definitely be hitting up my good friend, Ruairidh.
Listen to my interview with Ruiaridh Macdonald on the Scottish Golf Podcast.
Latest posts by Zeb Welborn (see all)
- GolfBoard and Social Media: How To Surf Your Way to Sales And Marketing Success - February 27, 2018
- Eight Ways To Improve Your Golf Course’s Chances Of Luring More Weddings Via Social Media - February 17, 2018
- 19th Hole Media Top 10 of 2017 – The Best in Golf for 2017 - January 15, 2018